* Dong-A University (host organization): Develop a basic ROS-Soar package for AMA where ROS and Soar are linked and basic packages for speech recognition/synthesis and image recognition are connected for HRI.
* Seoul National University of Education (participation organization): Develop top-down ethical decision models (ethical reasoning and decision making).
- Study basic mechanisms of Soar: procedural memory, semantic memory, episodic memory, chunking, reinforcement learning, semantic Learning, episode Learning, etc.
- Link Soar architecture and ROS platform using SML (Soar Markup Language)- Connect packages of basic speech recognition/synthesis and image recognition to ROS-Soar package
- Kohlberg's pre-convention level consists of two levels; children in the first level judge based on punishment that it is right to observe or obey the rule and to avoid physical damage to people and property. They also think that the reason to do right is to avoid punishment and to obey the superior power of authority. Children at this period do not consider the profit of others or acknowledge that they are different from others, they confuse their own perspectives with the authority's point of view, and they show the characteristic of emphasizing the physical result rather than the psychological position of others.
-Children in the second level follow the rules only when observation of them is of direct profit to them, act if the rules meet their profit and needs, and make others do like this. In addition, they judge that mutually equal exchange and transaction are right looking for reasons to do right in your own needs and in your faithfulness to the benefits. The children in this period see that everyone has an interest to pursue and this interest can cause conflict, and thus they show the characteristic that rightness is relative in concrete individualism. Therefore, the ethics modules are developed by presenting and systematizing the moral principles according to each level and by developing ethical inference algorithm to judge in various problematic situations.- An in-depth analysis and structuring of the characteristics of the stage of moral judgment development at the Kohlberg's pre-convention level