* Dong-A University (host organization): Implement basic 10-years-old level robotic ethics package by installing AMA software on humanoid robot.
* Seoul National University of Education (participation organization): Provide verification and criterion of ethical algorithm through investigation and analysis of ethical dilemma cases of practitioners in social and healthcare field, and prepare for robot ethics certification system.
- Robot etiquette package : Implement etiquette or regulation that ten-years-old children should observe in the AMA package, e.g., ability to recognize possibility of privacy breaches of human occupants when the robot is accessible to all rooms in the home.
- Emotional response package : Implement a moral countermeasure using appropriate emotional expression function of the robot when a robot makes a mistake or some other inappropriate behavior to a robot, e.g. anger, abuse, pushing a robot.
- Social behavior package : Respond appropriately by priorities when multiple people order almost simultaneously, e.g., when a child asks the robot to play with him or her and the mother asks her to bring a cup at the same time.
- Investigate cases of moral problems that they actually experience through quantitative and qualitative methods with practitioners in real social and health care areas and verify principles for moral judgment that AMA should decide in this situation.- Propose criteria to ethical behaviors suitable for specific social care robot field and to meta-ethical behavior that can solve conflicts among multiple criteria.