* Dong-A University (host organization): A prototype of AMA software is completed by connecting IoT (Internet of Things) system for robot and the cloud to the ROS-Soar package and implementing the ethical context awareness system. Then, the prototype is implemented in the Gazebo Home simulator to conduct and pass moral Turing test (MTT).
* Seoul National University of Education (participation organization): Develop ethical reasoning model of 10-years-old-child level, its moral modules, and MTT.
- Connecting robotic IoT system, ROCON, to ROS-Soar package: ROCON is an open source multi-robot IoT framework based on ROS developed. It can implement concert service (programmed workflow), indoor 2-dimensional map generation, and remote work as client-server type in Orchestration platform.
- Connecting the cloud for robots to the ROS-Soar package
- Completing the AMA software prototype by implementing an ethical context awareness package using context data obtained by connecting the IoT and the cloud network to the ROS-Soar package.
- Development of home simulator with Gazebo for Moral Turing Test (sample screen below)
- Characteristics of the second level module: The principle of morality that fits the characteristics of the level of individualism is "to maximize one's interests through equitable exchange is right and good." In the form of ethical reasoning, children of this level judge that other people will be friendly and profitable to them as much as they are kind and profitable to others. The result of the act may be altruistic, but it is only because of the praise or reward from others.
- Develop a tool to check moral judgment of the developed AMA prototype in consideration of Moral Judgment Test (MJT) and Defining Issues Test (DIT), which are used as moral reasoning test tools.